Sunday, February 6, 2011

life is not easy for those who dream.

"life is not easy for those who dream"- robert james waller.



this quote was intriguing to me because i tend to think of myself as a dreamer. i dream of someday being in love, and raising a family of my own...i also dream, and this one is the big one, of being famous one day. i want to have that influence on peoples lives. but the reality of it all is that it really isnt easy..because you tend to be a lot more disappointed. the unexpected is easier...thats the art of surprise i guess.


lately i have been really looking inside myself and trying to figure out who i am and what my purposes are...ive realized that ive been living in what i like to call my own little bubble...i have all these dreams and aspirations but my bubble is so nice and cozy i dont want to put in the hard work and dedication and not get what i want or be disappointed. but thats life isnt it...sometimes if you work hard you get to where you want to be, and other times, well you get nowhere. i just wish i knew why i was here..and if where i want to be and who i want to be is reachable. but you cant fast forward, rewind, pause, or stop life..all you can do is play.

its funny because someday when ive lived a bit and am quite older i will look back at this and be like "what were you thinking kris...you are only 20..live a little" ...but thats the thing...living can be scary and its hard and sometimes i just want to stay in my cozy little bubble...but future me is right...its time for me to start living.

oh and just a little ranting....so the other day i was watching maury..and it was about these men who beat there girlfriends and treat them like the women are their slaves and what not...and everytime these men would come on stage they were "boo"ed..okay i get that..but at the same time..shouldnt these DUMBASS women get "boo"ed or not get COMPLETE SYMPATHY? i mean they are the ones that stay with these men and do whatever they say...idk my father always taught me to stand on my own and dont take anyone treating you disrespectfully, so i guess im just at a loss for words on how any person can stay with someone who treats them like garbage.

well thats all for now...GO BEARS!





take chances.

-krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment